HATE IT WHEN YOU SEE ME CRY

https://www.flickr.com/photos/-gossip_girl-/14623887780/


Skin: Go&See - Leo  [New]
Legs & Ass: *L.inc* - Cute Azz
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female
Hair: +spellbound+ - Jezebel  [New]
Dress: Color.Me.H.O.F - Strap Tunic Dress [ store closed ): ]
Pants: My Own - Low Rise Black w/appliers  [if you are interested send me nc]
Toe Claws: -UtopiaH- - My Raven Wicked Claws & Embedded Studs
Hand Claws: -UtopiaH- - My Handy Crossy Claws Raven AddOn
Ring 1: MG - Fleur de Lis Skull
Ring 2: MG - Ketama Ring
Cuff: (epoque) - Variant Cuff Obsidian
Necklace: random.matter - My Melted Plain Bat Necklace RARE [Fantasy Gacha Carnival] 
Body Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - Haunted Tattoo Faded w/appliers
Katanas: .tsg. - Kawaii Katana Black  [New] 
Shoulders: <TheAbyss> - Part of Cropped Bomber Jacket
Makeup 1: -UtopiaH- - Seether Makeup Blood Eyeliner + Lips [Soon @ Black Fashion Fair]
Makeup 2: -UtopiaH- - My Wild Face Makeup Tintable
Eyebrows: random.matter - Echo Eyebrows
Nose Earrings: (epoque) - Couronne Septum Obsidian
Ears: [mandala] - Simple Elf Ears
Glasses: K_gs - Atlas
Headband 1: -UtopiaH- - Eider Unicorn Headband /Onyx & Darks
Headband 2: -UtopiaH- - My Peaked Tiara Raven



Comments