ENJOY THE SILENCE

https://www.flickr.com/photos/-gossip_girl-/14798285354/


Skin: Essences - Olyvia
Legs & Ass: *L.inc* - Cute Azz
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female
Hair: +Spellbound+ -Ellie
Top: [Cynful] - Casual Tube Top Aqua [TDR]
Jacket: [Cynful] - Cropped Denim Jacket Black
Pants: My Own - Low Rise Black w/appliers  [if you are interested send me nc]
Shoes: Tee*fy - Sienna Gladiator Sandal Mint [Old Collabor88]
Toenails: -UtopiaH- - Slink AvEnhance Raven Nailpolish Set
Hand Claws: -UtopiaH- - My Handy Crossy Claws Add On [Cosmetic Fair]
Ring 1: -UtopiaH- - My Melted Bat Ring Mint Common [The Gacha Mania]
Ring 2: MG - Gisele Opal Ring
Ring 3: -UtopiaH- - My Melted Bat Ring Mint Common [The Gacha Mania]
Necklace: -UtopiaH- - My Melted Plain Bat Necklace RARE [The Gacha Mania]
Cuff: (epoque) - Variant Cuff Obsidian
Body Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - Haunted Tattoo Faded w/appliers
Nose Chain: random.matter - Sanza Nose Chain Black
Eyebrows: random.matter -Echo Brows
Head Bow: -UtopiaH- - Grisly Doll Bow Smoke [Soon @ Black Fashion Fair]

Comments