TOGETHER OUR STRENGHT CAN'T BE BROKEN

https://www.flickr.com/photos/-gossip_girl-/14125036115/


Skin: Essences - Amaranth [Old The Seasons Story]
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Serenity [Wedding Chapel II]
Jacket: [Cynful] - Cropped Denim jacket Dirty  -New!!-
Top: Blah! - My Tiny Baseball Shirt Black
Pants: *chronokit* - Slim Pants Denim Navy  -New!!-
Tube Socks: My Own  Not for sale.
Shoes: Bleich - Mesh Unisex Hi-Platform Spike Black [KUSTOM9]
Knee: dl:: - Knee Guard
Belt: RO - Bullet F****** Belt
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female
Rings: -UtopiaH- - My Captive Rings Silver
Collar: Cute Poison - Miseria Collar Black [Suicide Dollz]
Gloves: -UtopiaH- - My Gloom Fingerless Gloves/Raven
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - The Creepy Scars Tattoo Face&Body [New @ Suicide Dollz]
Makeup: -UtopiaH- - Athena Makeup RARE -Soon!!-
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Alli
Nose Earrings: (epoque) - Couronne Septum Obsidian
Eyepatch: -UtopiaH- - My Ringed Leather Eyepatch V2 Silver
Goggles: K_gs - Cintura
Ears: Spare Parts - Feathered Ears
Horns: -UtopiaH- - My Metallic Gradient Horns Silver [She & Him]

<3

Comments