HARD BUT SWEET

https://www.flickr.com/photos/-gossip_girl-/13336340795/in/photostream/

Skin: {Dead Apples} - Ari [Skin Fair 2014]
Hair: MOON {Hair} - Paper Cuts [The Chapter Four]
Cardigan: [Cynful] - Cardigan Black
Shirt: :FY: - Scoop Neck Tee White [Old Suicide Dollz]
Panties: Gawk! - Black Mini Panties
Shoes: Bleich - Mesh Unisex Hi-Platform Black
Socks: My Own  not for sale.
Leg Spikes: -UtopiaH- - Part of My Punk Garter Stocking w/appliers [Whore Couture Fair 3]
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female
Ring 1: -UtopiaH- - My Big Plastic Heart Ring Raven
Ring 2: [tea.s] - Lollipop Ring Cherry [Gacha]
Ring 3: MG - Giselle Opal Set Black
Arm Warmers: *Epic* - Rigged Mesh Arm Warmers Black
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - Haunted Tattoo w/appliers [Whore Couture Fair 3]
Necklace: Cute Poison - Multi-Cross Necklace Black
Nose Earrings: (epoque) - Couronne Septum Obsidian
Face Chains: -UtopiaH- - My Grisly Face Chain Raven [Suicide Dollz]
Face Horns: -UtopiaH- - My Suicide Horns V2 Neutral Set
Blush: -UtopiaH- - Line Blush Red [Soon @ Cosmetic Fair]
Eyeliner: -UtopiaH- - My Neon Metallic Eyeliner Set/Red [Skin Fair 2014]
Headband: -UtopiaH- - My Peaked Tiara [Raven&Thistle Set]  -Soon!!-

<3

Comments