[ You Can't Trust a Cold Blooded Woman ]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/-gossip_girl-/12411818634/in/photostream/

Skin: .Birdy. - Blair Pure Kiss Me RARE [Old The Arcade Gacha]
Hair: Lelutka - Travail  mod a little
Hood: Blah. - My Taiga Neko Hood Black  -New!!-
Legs & Ass: *L.inc* - Cute Azz
 Corset: [celoe] - Clara Corset Gloom
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt Vinyl Black
Socks: -UtopiaH- - Keep Calm Cotton Socks Black Set [With Love Fair]
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - Innocent Body Tattoo w/appliers [Silicone]
Belt: [The Forge] - Daerwen Belt Black
Hands: SLink - AvEnhance Hands Female
Nails: -UtopiaH- - SLink AvEnhance Raven Nailpolish Set
Ring 1: -UtopiaH- - My Big Plastic Heart Ring Raven [With Love Fair]
Ring 2: -UtopiaH- - My Big Plastic Heart Ring Queen [With Love Fair]
Cuffs: (epoque) - Variant Cuff
Gloves: -UtopiaH- - My Gloom Plain Fingerless Gloves Darks  -New!!-
Shoulders: -Glam Affair- - Spiked Shoulders Pads
Harness: [The Forge] - Chest Harness Black
Makeup: -UtopiaH- - My Eternum Makeup
Lipstick: -UtopiaH- - My Matte Lipstick Set V2 Pink
Eyeshadow: -UtopiaH- - Sleepless Eyeshadows Darks /lucious
Goggles: K_gs - Razaera
Antlers Headband: -UtopiaH- - My Spiky Faun Headband Raven
Bowy Headband: -UtopiaH- - My Little Dolly Headband Raven
Pose 1: Blah - Magical Pose 4 [Final Fantasy Festival]
Pose 2: Blah - Magical Pose 3 [Final Fantasy Festival]

<3

Comments