[ I'll Never be Good Enough ]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/-gossip_girl-/12586712355/in/photostream/

Skin: .Birdy. - Blair Kiss Me RARE [Old Arcade Gacha]
Hair: Exile:: - Quiet Afterthought
Blouse: The Secret Store - Mary Pleated Shirt 
Skirt: ISON - Slit Pencil Skirt
Socks: -UtopiaH- - My Nylon Sheer Stocking  -New!!-
Tube Socks: My Own  Not for sale
Shoes: *TSG* - Cupid Creepers Black 
Bloody Knee: -UtopiaH- - Painful Knee Set #2
Hands: SLink - AvEnhance Hands Female
Nails: -UtopiaH- - SLink AvEnhance Raven Nailpolish
Ring 1: -UtopiaH- - My Big Plastic Heart Raven [With Love Fair]
Ring 2: [tea.s] - Pyramid Ring Onyx
Cuff: random matter - Bastille Cuff Black
Gloves: -UtopiaH- - My Wrinkled Fingerless Gloves  -New!!-
Nose Earring: (epoque) - Couronne Septum Gold
Scars: :Little Pricks: - Scarred Up
Eyeliner: -UtopiaH- - Metallic Eyeliner Set #4
Face Horns: -UtopiaH- - My Suicide Horns V2 Neutral Set  -New!!-
Right Horn: -UtopiaH- - My Fantasy Horns Gothic Pack SHAPE 2
Left Horn: -UtopiaH- - My Fantasy Horns Gothic Pack SHAPE3
Antlers: *~*Illusions*~* - Sika Antlers
Puppy: .Birdy. - Boston Buddy [The Men Dept]

<3

Comments