[ All I Feel is This Cruel Wanting ]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/-gossip_girl-/12432542725/

Skin: .Birdy. - Blair Kiss Me RARE [Old The Arcade]
Legs & Ass: *L.inc* - Cute Azz
Hair: AD - Sundae
Shirt: .:villena:. - Denim Shirt Grey Ombre
Skirt: *Tentacio* - Kay Skirt Black
Socks: -UtopiaH- - My Lovable Cotton Socks Darks [With Love Fair]
Feet: SLink - AvEnhance Feet Female High
Claws & Studs Addon: -UtopiaH- - My Wicked Claws & Embedded Studs Raven [Suicide Doll]
Hands: SLink - AvEnhance Hands Female
Nails: -UtopiaH- - SLink AvEnhance Raven Nailpolish Set
Ring 1: -UtopiaH- - My Big Plastic Heart Ring Raven [With Love Fair]
Ring 1: -UtopiaH- - My Big Plastic Heart Ring Electric [With Love Fair] 
Gloves: -UtopiaH- - My Gloom Plain Fingerless Gloves Darks  -New!!-
Cuffs: random matter - Bastille Cuff Gold  -New!!-
Shoulders: *Tentacio* - Normal Suala Shoulder Silver [Gacha]
Nose Chains: *May's Soul* - Nose Chain Doble Black
Nose Earrings: (epoque) - Couronne Septum Obsidian
Bloody Nose: -UtopiaH- - My Bloody Nose Set no.03
Eyeshadow: -UtopiaH- - Sleepless Eyeshadow Intense Set/Dark Raven
Eyes: random matter - Ascent Eyes Gold
Horns: -UtopiaH- - My Suicide Horns V2  -Soon!!-
Headband: -UtopiaH- - My Spiky Faun Headband Raven

<3

Comments