[ I lost myself somewhere in the dark ]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/-gossip_girl-/11149662164/

Skin: .birdy. - Imogen [old The Chapter Four item]
Hair: -LaViere- - Natsya [old C88 item]
Dress: Color.Me.H.O.F - Bodice Sundress Black
Feet: SLink - AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Shoes: !Blah. - My Lace-Up Ankle Pumps Black [winter trend 2013]
Feet Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - Rosary Tattoo w/slink applier
Leg Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - My Wonderland Tattoo w/phat azz applier
Knee: -UtopiaH- - My Plain Knee
Nails: -UtopiaH- - SLink AvEnhance Raven Nails
Hands: SLink - AvEnhance Mesh Hand
Amor: -DRD- -Armor Grunge
Cuffs: (epoque) - Variant Cuff
Upper Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - Henna Girl Tattoo
Tie: -UtopiaH- - My Cute Boucle Set Black
Piercing: -UtopiaH- - Figure Piercing
Nose Earrings: (epoque) - Couronne Septum
Teeth: [PXL] - OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Eyes: .r.M. - Descent Eyes Fire  -New!!-
Blush: -UtopiaH- - Cheek Blush Light Pink
Horns + Bloody: -UtopiaH- - My Suicide Horns [NEW @ Suicide Dollz]
Ears: Lovely Alien - Webbed Elf Ears
Headband: -UtopiaH- - My Little Dolly Headband Raven

<3

Comments