[ Don't Touch My Lollipops ]


Nenhuka (right)

Skin: [PF] - Kumi
Shape: -UtopiaH- - Bambi
Hair: [E] - Studio
Top and Undies: !blah. - My Cheeky Intimates "TBS edition"  -Taxi Here!!-
Feets: [PM] - Bare Feet - Pour Femme
Nails Mesh: -UtopiaH- - Includes Disney Hand Set
Tongue & Lollipop: -UtopiaH- - Includes I'm Barbie Bitch Tattoo
Ears: [AUX] - Mouse Ears  -Gatcha!!-

Me (left)

Skin: .TSG. - Baby in A Tone  -New!!-
Shape: -UtopiaH- - Star
Hair: [E] - Interrupt
Top: !blah. - My Cheeky Intimates "TBS edition"  -Taxi Here!!-
Skirt: FnH - Pleat Skirt
Feets: [PM] - Bare Feet - Pour Femme
Nails Mesh: -UtopiaH- - Includes Disney Hand Set
Tattoo & Lollipops: -UtopiaH- - I'm Barbie Bitch Tattoo
Armwarmers: Gawk! - White Wool Armwarmers
Ears: Ears: [AUX] - Mouse Ears  -Gatcha!!-
Bow: -LaViere- - Candy Bows

<3

Comments