[Through My Eyes]

Hi girls! I bring a breakthrough! Look you in the eyes, is a prototype of an eye from [Al Vulo!] are not yet on sale, Hlin has to finish, but personally are perfect, I love! I look super real, are mesh!! You will have to wait a bit if you will, whenever they consider appropriate, will be on sale, and probably twice as improved :D


Skin: LAQ - Elena Natural "One Voice edition"  -Taxi Here!!-
Eyes: [Al Vulo!] - Mesh eyes  -is a prototype of an eye, not on sale yet!!-
Hair: Fri.day - Tatum
Hoodie: -SU!- - Cropped Hoodie
Pants: balkanik - Rebel Ripped Cargo  -New!!-
Shoes: [hoorenbeek] - Vaider
Bra: *L.inc* - Cutieh Undie Black Sequins
Collar: *L.inc* - Bound Collar
Piercing: -UtopiaH- - Puncture Piercing 
Ears. *epic* - Winged Elfy Ears
Plugs: Nox. - Chromatic Plugs
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - Checkers on my Body

<3

Comments