Sunday, July 17, 2011

NEW RELEASE @ [NV] Madworld and -DAMNED-

Helluuu my people!!! [NV] Madworld recently releases this tops, are super cool!!! I love it!!! Are UNISEX. And -damned- publishes a catmask, I love the makeup of -damned-, got me crazy! Love love loveeee :P


Skin:  Al vulo  - Elena* natural Sunkissed
Hair:  TRUTH  - Lacey   ((new!!))
Top:  [NV]  - My Casual Shirt w/wthout Mustache    ((new!!))
Shorts: [EY:NO]  - Hawt Panties  /brown   ((new!!))
Sandals:  SLink   ((new!!))
Anklets:  Maitreya - part of Flipflops Shoes
Belt: Maitreya
Rings: [EY:NO]  - Sakura rings (color change)   ((new!))
Headband:  [EY:NO] - Sakura Headband (color change)   ((new!!))
Necklace:  Blitzed
Plugs:  Nox
Makeup:  -damned-  - Cateyes makeup   ((new!!))


My Casual Shirt w/wthout Mustache
(all colors)



Taxi to... [NV] Madworld

No comments:

Post a Comment