HAPPY SATURDAY !!!! \o/

Heyaa everyone!! Happy Saturday <3... Here is my first picture with the shading effect is not seen very well why I think my graphics card will not let me. I saw this effect on several pictures of friends and acquaintances, and I went crazy trying to PS. Until you tell me you did not need it, with a SL client server it could get (much work at all lol) Thxxx Aimee =). In short, here is the result. Personally I prefer without this effect, but it was nice:)) many hugsss!!!!! *.*


Skin:  Al vulo  - Pollon* natural tan   ((new!!))
Hair:  Magika  - Andaria
Top:  izzie's  - Off shoulder top
Shorts:  [EY:NO]  - Hawt Panties   ((new!!))
Shoes:  [PM]
Bangles:  Blitzed
Nails and rings:  [mandala]
Necklace:  Blitzed
Rosary:  - .HoD. -
Earrings:  [mandala]
Glasses:  K_gs  - Herzen+Serrata   ((new!!))
Makeup:  -damned-  - Cat Mask

Comments